Where We Ship
- All 50 States
- Includes the District of Columbia, Physical Street Addresses (all shipping methods), & P.O. Box Addresses
- Note: P.O. Box Addresses: Economy Shipping ONLY
- Note: Alaska and Hawaii: No overnight shipping
International Shipping is not available at this time.
- Orders are shipped on business days (Monday-Friday) only, excluding U.S. Federal Holidays.
- Expedited orders will not deliver on Saturday or Sunday
- No deliveries will be made on Sunday
- Orders with gift wrap may take an additional business day to ship.
Ground-Only Shipping Restrictions
Certain items or gifts with purchase in your order may be considered Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT). Hazardous Materials are as follows: aerosol items, some alcohol-based items, items that contain contents under pressure, hairspray, nail polish, and items containing flammable, volatile, or corrosive chemicals. As required by the U.S. Department of Transportation, these items are eligible for ground-only shipping and cannot be shipped via air freight.
Orders Arriving in Multiple Shipments
Orders may be split across multiple shipments, and items ordered together may not be shipped on the same day. If your order is sent in multiple shipments (either to the same address or to different addresses), your credit card will be charged separately for each shipment.
Please note that our shipping carriers are experiencing delays up to and exceeding 10 days. These delays may impact ground and expedited shipping. Due to these delays, it may take several days to see your package move from 'label created' to 'in transit' status. Rest assured, if you have received tracking information, your package has left our facility.
Due to high volume and increased safety procedures, please allow 30 business days for your return to be processed after your order has arrived at our warehouse. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
We're here to help if you have any questions or need assistance with your account. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org